Friday, August 10, 2007

Pokemon is my Anti-Christ

Holy hell. Subsequent posts about Pokemon? Yes, I am addicted to the demonspawn. It took a while for Senorita Pearl to use her allure to snag me from the clutches of wiiality and into the firm grip of Pokedependency. My parents are enrolling me in a 4 week 12 step program to kick the habit once and for all. This will be my third time in the Sony-sponsored PP (Pokemon Pseudonymous) meetings. The first time was in the summer before 6th grade in which they used an interesting tactic of having baiting my addiciton with a collectible trading card game since, as we all know, that shit gets old fast. Although that got me addicted to a more nerdy form of crack cocaine (Magic: The Gathering), it did the Poketrick, besides the one time during sophomore year when I went in a weekend tirade of wanting Pokemon Channel and Pokemon Box. It wasn't until my cat beat me with a shoe screaming "It's a fucking TV Show and a Storage Utility, you dumb shit!" that I finally admitted I had a problem and then enrolled in PP.
Well, hopefully you all wish me luck in...
...
...
GODDAMNITFUCKINGSONOFACOCKNOCKINGASSRAPI
NGMONKEYFUCKINGBOOB! I WAS GONNA KILL THE GODDAMN HIPPO-WHATEVERTHEFUCK AND THEN FUCKING BERTHA USED A FULL RESTORE! THERE IS NO GOD! FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M DONE
FUCK YOU DS!
I'M GOING TO BURN YOU AND BUY A DS LITE!

No comments: