Sunday, November 18, 2007

On the 10th day of Rock Band (CONFIRMED!!!)

On the 10th day of Rock Band my bandmates gave to me confirmation of the game, naked ladies dancing, a very tired joke, 2 dollars a downloadable song, 6 handjobs a-coming, 5 Star Pieces, Super Mario Galaxy, 3 TVs, Super Mario Bros 3 and an announcement on DLC.

A little explanation for tonight's reference. I stopped by the Gamestop that I have Rock Band pre-ordered at and paid off the rest of my pre-order. I also asked what time the game would be there. They answered with the best words I could hear. "We already have it here, we just can't sell it until the 20th."
So...10 AM Tuesday, I will own it.

Other than that, I'm up to 95 stars in Mario Galaxy.

Its a weekend. Fuck you, I don't wanna write a lot.
Now time to do a lot of alcohol and drink some drugs cuz I'm at college.

No comments: