Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On the 7th day of Rock Band...

On the 7th day of Rock Band my bandmates gave to me 2 dollars a downloadable song, 6 handjobs a-coming, 5 Star Pieces, Super Mario Galaxy, 3 TVs, Super Mario Bros 3 and an announcement on DLC.

The downloadble content prices were released for Rock Band. 1.99 a song and 5.49 for the 3 packs of songs (although you can buy all the songs separately).
The schedule until Christmas for DLC was released too and I am really really excited. There is pretty much something every week that I want. YAY!
Although the two albums (Who's Next and Nevermind) are disgustingly M.I.A.
Very worrisome.

School is boring. Although I only have 2 days of classes before I have ROCK BAND! And all I have is to write 4 pages combined across two papers spanning 14 pages and do an online health assignment and I am free to play Rock Band throughout T-Giving break (although I'll have a Sci-Fi paper to write).

No comments: