Monday, November 19, 2007

On the 12th and final day of Rock Band...(YES!!!!)

On the 12th day of Rock Band my bandmates gave to me 12 drummers drumming, a rumored packed program, confirmation of the game, naked ladies dancing, a very tired joke, 2 dollars a downloadable song, 6 handjobs a-coming, 5 Star Pieces, Super Mario Galaxy, 3 TVs, Super Mario Bros 3 and an announcement on DLC.

the 12 drummers drumming seem so appropriate, I decided not the change it.

So I'm done with this.

I am so excited I can't even detail it.

Rock Band is amazing and I don't even own it. At approx. 10 AM tomorrow I will walk into the Gamestop down the road from school and pick up my already paid off copy of Rock Band. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

hioo1 said...

And we will never hear from neal again...