Thursday, November 8, 2007

On the 1st day of Rock Band...

On the 1st day of Rock Band my bandmates gave to me an announcement on DLC...

So In Rock Band news, there were some pretty sweet announcements.
First, in regards to the actual game, Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld is apparently going to be a bonus song. Holy shit, now we can all pretend to be retarded!
Second, some Downloadable Content news...Apparently there's going to be an amazing list of DLC consisting of Heroes (Bowie), Roxanne (The Police), War Pigs (Black Sabbath), Buddy Holly (Weezer), Fortunate Son (CCR), Jukebox Hero (Foriegner) and MY SHARONA!!!!
here's a link http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/11/police-metallic.html

Anyway, Super Mario Galaxy is nearing release. I will probably watch Super Mario Bros the Movie this weekend in preparation.

I'm sorry this post sucks. I'm tired and trying to finish a 300 page book that I started today by tomorrow.

No comments: